As spring begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Los Angeles? Particularly if your AC equipment is recently installed or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your system checked annually by a AZ Air Conditioning and Heating professional can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can majorly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps find little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine pieces and complete a cycle of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into extensive troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and parts:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Right Away with AZ Air Conditioning and Heating
This week is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our AZ Air Conditioning and Heating pros a ring at 800-296-5088 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to look at our discount offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.