Make your life easier—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your energy bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are running your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system performing well with at least one air conditioning service call from your AZ Air Conditioning and Heating expert each year. This is vital to keep your unit working for the future. The technician can confirm that your unit is working correctly and watch for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the perks a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle evaluation
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your AC, which can obstruct airflow. Remove piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your AZ Air Conditioning and Heating service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when needed! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is operating at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your home healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the AZ Air Conditioning and Heating team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.