Smart phones are our constant companions, whether it’s checking in on work or checking in on friends. You may not realize that your smart phone can also keep you connected to your home. With it, you can control your home’s temperature and find out when it’s time to schedule air conditioner service.
It can be difficult to keep up with technology, but currently there are two types of advanced thermostats:
- Connected. Connected thermostats give you the ability to control your system using a Wi-Fi connection, so that means you can use your smart phone from work or even vacation to manage your thermostat.
- Smart Thermostats. Smart thermostats have Wi-Fi capabilities, but they can also learn your day-to-day routine by knowing where you are. This type of thermostat can actually sense when you’re away from home and adjust the temperature to fit your needs.
There’s been a lot of talk about smart thermostats recently. As with most new technology, they’ll continue to evolve and become more popular and affordable. If you don’t have one, it’s a great time to start researching them and all the benefits of using them, namely the ability to closely control the comfort of your home—even when you’re away from home. Following are more benefits:
- Easy adjustments. As they learn your preferences, smart thermostats will automatically make adjustments that will keep you comfortable when you’re home while saving money.
- Helpful reminders. In our busy lives, it can be hard to remember to plan for HVAC maintenance. Your smart thermostat can remind you to change your HVAC filter and even tell you when you need to schedule routine maintenance.
- Convenient compatibility. You will see that most smart thermostats easily integrate with a wide variety of heating and cooling equipment, so many models are most likely compatible with your equipment.
Smart thermostats offer you many benefits to maximize your home comfort levels and give you opportunities to lower your energy bills. Call AZ Air Conditioning and Heating in Los Angeles at 800-296-5088. We have many thermostats for you to choose from, so you can be sure you’ll find one to match your needs.