There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Los Angeles, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly cooling expenses.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your AZ Air Conditioning and Heating technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Los Angeles. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is ideal for your system, give the experts at AZ Air Conditioning and Heating a call at 800-296-5088 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.