No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all count on in our homes: comfort. Or really, that our air conditioner and furnace will run smoothly and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the shifts of the seasons can only be reached through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the ideal time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather comes. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can find and fix possible problems before they fully appear.
Here are a number of things you can anticipate from the pros during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its peak and that they are free of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to guarantee that there isn’t a dirty filter forcing your system to work harder than it needs to, hurting the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any potential problems that they might need to check back with moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at AZ Air Conditioning and Heating know precisely how to keep your heating and cooling system running at top performance. You should never have to settle without your comfort because of an issue with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at AZ Air Conditioning and Heating keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 800-296-5088 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced today.