Don’t start your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a AZ Air Conditioning and Heating technician. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you comfy and cool throughout the summer. These routine checks do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be maintained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Los Angeles are the worst time for an air conditioner to break. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our professionals can look for signals and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any troubles surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always examine these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and alter things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our pros at AZ Air Conditioning and Heating in Los Angeles offer quality and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 800-296-5088.