Which Exact Ventilation System is Best Suited for Your House?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for recent or remodeled cost-saving homes, the brand you demand relies on your regional conditions. Residences in particular regions, such as the middle part of the country, can make use of both systems.
Find out about the systems our company can offer. Or call us at 800-296-5088 for more details on which exactly is right for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for cold parts of the country.
- Blows air from your living space and switches it with natural air from out of doors.
- Maintains heat so you do not have to heat up the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Moves heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes dampness so you can run your air conditioning on fewer days.